Sunday 2 January 2011

hello!

3/10/2011:
  recently i realized that this blog has been picking up. exactly the way i hoped it would. i spent lots of time documenting my experience with bbdc, and i knew it wasnt for nothing when i got more hits for "bbdc" than anything else over the past two years. i started that blog right after i got my license. moved some entries over, but never managed to move all. its not enough to earn me money (although i truly think i should be refunded all my course fees in exchange for this review and endorsement haha) but its a promise to continue after exams.

i really like knowing that this blog has been of help to some people!

so please continue reading, and ill update this blog with the rest of my experience (which has actually all been typed out and published under my original blog) come december.

*

update:

I'm a couple of days late, but I've finally finished copying & pasting the relevant sections of all those entries about my time as a BBDC student in 2009. I can't quite believe that it's been 2 years already. I wonder if these experiences are all outdated now - but as far as I'm concerned, the BBDC website suggests most of the instructors are still the same (at least, my favourite few - Hau KW, Ronald Siew MW & Chan HY are still around).

This blog is finally complete. The sole purpose of this blog is/was to showcase my (and only my) experience as a BBDC student. It just so happened that I was blogging about it so often, there were so many entries about it that I decided to put it all into a blog for whoever's interested.

Have a great time learning how to drive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top