Monday 7 December 2009

"Yandao" BBDC Instructors

I will always remember the day I logged into Nuffnang and saw the words typed into Google along with "BBDC instructors". YANDAO? Seriously? You people look for good-looking instructors when choosing a driving instructor!?

it has come to my attention that apart from alpha inventions, random people are coming to my blog after typing "yandao bbdc instructor" into google.


so to satisfy their curiosity: there are no 'yandao' instructors @ bbdc.


FINE, it depends on how you define 'yandao'. perhaps this would give you an idea. besides, maybe some of them were good-looking in their younger days. but i must say the instructors dont really look the way they do in the photos. both shi fu & hau kw look VERY different and chan hy's hair is a lot longer, for example, and i almost think thats either not alex tan in the photo or ive been seeing the faux one all this while. sim kh however looks just like he does: some evil taxi driver. -_-"


go look at the current instructors of my new group though (g8033) - they look weird!



Original entry here. Today is the 2nd of January 2012 (yes I copied and pasted the entries and also saved it under the original date so as to facilitate your reading pleasure) and while doing this entry I clicked on that link above. The groups have indeed changed again, but my three instructors are still in the same group. They are now in a GOLD group (!!!) because they have higher passing rates. Proud of my instructors. Can't believe, however, that Alex Tan is also in a gold group - the most expensive group!

I also find it very funny that after 2+ years, the 'feedback' link on BBDC's website is still not working. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top