Saturday 5 September 2009

Driving Simulator + Stage 3

I vaguely remember that old and cranky driving simulator which is compulsory for BBDC students and not students who take driving lessons anywhere else or privately:

had a long day of driving. driving simulator sucks. ive been dizzy since. stage 3 also sucks. s-course sucks. crank-course (?!) sucks too. i ran into ronald siew like twice today and he was super nice both times. :/ HAHA. he didnt teach me tho i had the scary-looking but super amiable instructor i had last week. didnt realize he was in my group. the guy at the pr counter called me back on my way to the driving simulator and he was like "miss! miss! so how's everything?" and after i told him all was fine, he reiterated that it was very important that i enjoy my lessons and that he'd do his best to help me should i have any problems in future. tsk. these people make me feel bad.

Full entry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top